AS PART OF MY PRACTICE, I ROUTINELY SERVE ON A VARIETY OF COMMUNITY PLANNING BOARDS AND COMMISSIONS
- Currently serving on the Project Steering Committee for the 2022 Vision Glenwood/Glenwood Comprehensive Plan Update
- Member of the Ad Hoc North Glenwood Caucus, North Glenwood Springs
- Historic Preservation Commission, City of Glenwood Springs, CO (2009 – 2019)
- Building Board of Appeals, Glenwood Springs, CO (2008 – 2018)
- Chairperson, 6th Street Ad Hoc Master Plan Steering Committee, North Glenwood Springs, CO (2016 – 2017)
- Volunteer on a team helping to finish the construction of a duplex home in Leogane, Haiti after the devastating earthquake. (2011)
- Member of Stakeholder Working Group (SWG) and Design Elements Issue Task Force (ITF), Glenwood Springs, CO (2011 – 2014) for the proposed new bridge over the Colorado River.
- Proposed a curved alignment of the new bridge from downtown Glenwood Springs that was selected by the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT), and elected officials as the preferred alignment.
- Chairman, Downtown Development Authority, City of Glenwood Springs, CO (2003 – 2004)
- Glenwood Springs Chamber Resort Association Board Member (2002-2003)
- Commodore of the Aspen Yacht Club, Reudi Reservoir, CO (2003-2004)